FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

INTERNATIONAL CAMPS

BELGRADE SUMMER INTERNATIONAL CAMP

TERMS & CONDITIONS

*PLEASE NOTE: BDA CAMP IS MANAGED AND ORGANISED BY BASKETBALL DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY WHO ARE AN INDEPENDENTLY CONSTITUTED AND MANAGED ORGANISATION, OPERATING UNDER THE EUBASKET COMPANY.  EUBASKET HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERING BASKETBALL CAMPS & SEMINARS ACROSS EUROPE FOR OVER 20 YEARS. LONDON SCHOOL OF BASKETBALL (LSB) ARE WORKING IN PROMOTIONAL PARTNERSHIP WITH BDA, HOWEVER THE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ALL RELATED MANAGEMENT AND DELIVERABLE ACTIONS ON THIS CAMP ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF BDA.  FOR MORE INFORMATION ON BDA, PLEASE VISIT: https://www.b-d-academy.com/*

CAMP TERMS & CONDITIONS

SAFETY – Regulations for the safety and comfort of attendees must be observed.

BEHAVIOUR – BASKETBALL DEVELOPMENT CAMPS (BDA) reserve the right to send home anyone who demonstrates thoroughly unreasonable behaviour. BASKETBALL DEVELOPMENT CAMPS are not responsible for travel expenses.

PERSONAL LOSS OR INJURY – The organizers of this camp are under no liability whatsoever in respect of personal loss or injury any attendee may sustain.

DEPOSIT – A non-refundable deposit is paid on booking to secure place.*
(* please read below our Covid19 refund policy)

DEPOSITS  - Places at BDA camps can be secured with a 50% deposit at time of booking.  However, payment in full must be received 21 days before the start of your camp.  Any outstanding fees that remain unpaid 21 days prior to camp start date will result in cancellation of  and all fees paid retained by BDA.  For the purpose of clarity, all fees paid will be forfeited by anyone cancelling a camp within 21 days of the camp start date.

PHOTOGRAPHS – Names, video footage and photographs may be taken and used electronically for marketing purposes, objections will be respected.

MEDICAL COVER – First aid cover is available throughout the camp and minor analgesics (Paracetamol), throat lozenges and cough linctus may be dispensed. By signing Terms & Conditions you are agreeing to this treatment if required unless written objection is received in advance. Any further treatment required will be administered by a local surgery.

COVID CANCELLATION POLICY - If cancellation happens due to Covid government restrictions and/or if the flight is cancelled due to covid restrictions and the group or individual is not able to come to Belgrade for Basketball Development Camp for the above reasons only, 65% of fully paid total sum of camp fee is fully refundable. The remaining 35% of total sum of camp fee can be used within 6 months from the date of trip cancellation.

The above Cancellation Policy is applicable ONLY if the flight is cancelled and the group or individual is not able to come due to Force Majeure restrictions.

All the participants who attend Basketball Development Camp must take out a Personal Insurance Policy. Basketball Development Camp has a doctor available, and we also have medical staff present during our training.

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR NEW CAMP & EVENT UPDATES

The London School of Basketball (LSB) is London's biggest and most exciting basketball development agency, who focus on teaching the game from the grassroots up.  The LSB specialise in basketball coaching for players of all abilities through a quality-assured, expansive network of qualified coaches and clubs throughout the capital.  We also facilitate educational programs to develop new and improved coaches, stronger clubs and remain committed to creating more opportunities for young Londoners to LEARN, PLAY, DEVELOP & PROGRESS within the game, all across the city.  

TOP
SIGN UP
MENU